Sunday, January 24, 2010

Oh What A Night

I am doing well, had a massive Friday night on socially acceptable medications (alcohol).  Feeling utterly dreadful today, last night was a bit of a release of some pent up steam, drank way too much, stuffed my knees up some how and wont be able to work for a few days, which is bad as we have Australia Day coming up and I do work that would have yielded a very large pay packet for the day.  To top it all off I made an absolute prise prick of myself at the place I work, not a good idea to 'shit in your own back yard' as they say.

Not missing the smack so much today, feeling as crap as I am at the moment I can hardly smoke cigarettes, let alone anything harder...

Going to have an early night and see what tomorrow brings...

No comments:

Post a Comment