Monday, January 18, 2010

Day Three - Oh My God...

Last night was very hard indeed, most of the usual suspects reared their ugly heads for me.  Can't wait to see what the rest of the day holds for me...
Piloerection (goose bumps), Runny Nose, Yawning - but combined with Insomnia (damn it all), Nausea, Vomiting, The Shakes, Cramps, Panic, Restless Leg Syndrome, Jitters, Chills and Sweats etc...  I am so very irritable today, I feel like my lungs are going to cave in, like a real bad flu after coughing for for days.

I can feel my teeth again, this sucks, one of the major problems of Heroin use is that for some reason it seems to rot the teeth. Heroin dries out the saliva that is present to naturally combat oral bacteria, as do Meth and Cocaine and most likely a few other substances as well. In addition they deplete your body of nutrients that are vital to the growth of skin, hair, and nails as well as teeth and tooth enamel.  Some people would suggest that when stoned all the time, people just don't care about much, other than the drug. Statements like "hygiene, sleep and food become things of the past", this for the most part in my experience is not the case - I take good care of my teeth and hygiene.

Fuck this is hard, so much pain in my lungs today, particularly the left one.  Not sure why, I have not felt like this the last couple of times.  Maybe it is a result of my addiction being so much greater than it had been prior to the last attempts.  Might see a Doctor, God I hate Doctors, impartial mutherfuckers - sure, sitting there judging and and laughing inside. Should be called the 'hypocritical oath', given the figures on health care professionals and their substance abuse statistics.

So hard...  I brought it on my self, now I must fix it my self...

No comments:

Post a Comment